 Technic / 14988
  Mini Dumper

I have just come out of lego technic hibernation (23 years) and have just finished my first MOC. It is a mini dumper, based on a Terex HD1000. It is in the scale of 1:11, in real life, just over 1m wide. Although the cylinders are a little out of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mini Dumper

(...) Hi Mervyn, I am glad you did - I like this. What prompted you, new kit? (...) It looks close enough that the cylinder size is too easily forgiven. You have kept the hoses fairly neat too. (...) I also note you went for the good old technic (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mini Dumper

(...) Thanks for your comments. I have also added another shot of the engine bay with the driver's seat tipped up. This typical on this type of machine for the daily engine and system checks. Functionality and playability are key objectives in my (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)