 Technic / 14978
    Re: Millenia Car —danny staple
    Replies are in text.. (...) Don't worry about it - this is great stuff. (...) I also had that set. I didn't think the plane was so bad- great for part harvesting. I have already thrown the plane kit parts into my general pool of Lego, but I have (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Millenia Car —Ian Power
   (...) Yeah, it's a shame about the driver's steering. Unfortunately, and I'm sure this is a common problem, it's a simple case of insufficient room. The block holding the dashboard side of the engine actually forms part of the dashboard, which (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)