 Technic / 14930
  How often

On average how often do Lego renew the biggest Technic set in the Technic range? Steve (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How often

(...) That is a hard question to answer. It seems from what is in the catalogs and from what was said at Brickfest that lately TLC has been offering kits for one year, and then releasing new kits for the next year- although most of the time the sets (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How often

(...) It used to be about every 3 years, but it has been decreasing. I think a set is normally available for 2 years but at a lower level than it was in its first year. This has implications for us as buyers, since we really have just one year to (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)