 Technic / 14929
Re: Arched Through Truss Bridge - LegoWorld 2005 Bridge strength contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:19:31 GMT

Jeff Findley wrote:

Cool.  I very much like your bridge.  And you're right, there should
have been a weight limit in the contest, otherwise, the person with
the most LEGO will always win.  ;-)

Why not calculate the ratio (Carried weight) / (Structure weight) as the
winning criterion?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm