 Technic / 14909
Re: Need I.D. Help from Technic Experts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:01:30 GMT

I did see the picture, and I can confirm that Bob is spot on there.

On 23/11/05, Bob Kojima <bob@fial.com> wrote:
can't see the picture but from your description is it this part:
Electronic Technic Micromotor Pulley

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/2983

At 11:45 AM 11/23/2005, you wrote:
Pray tell what exactly is the name of the Technic part at the bottom of the
following *.jpg? A part number would be great as well. I am trying to add
them
to my Bricklink inventory.

Apologies for the fuzzy shot.

For size comparison, please note the face-down Jango Fett minifig, the
spiders,
the minifig heads...

The part in question is about 0.25 inch high, a little more than that in
diameter, can connect to a standard axle, is light gray, has a translucent
(clear) rubber or plastic ring on the inside of the wider end.

Space LEGO is my department, not Technic. Please help, folks!

Regards,

Pat Hough (aka Shadekur)

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com