 Technic / 14907
  Road Grader/Thanks...

Thank you to all who have taken the time to answer my pneumatic questions. Lugnet is a great place to find answers! The pneumatics for this road grader are not hooked up yet since there are 2 major questions left unanswered. The first one is (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road Grader/Thanks...

(...) Hi Nathan, It got chilly today here in Minnesota too. If you were to mount the small pistons horizontally, you could bring the hoses straight up. Otherwise I'd try to pull the hoses back towards the center between the two ports of the piston, (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road Grader/Thanks...

(...) My personal preference is horizontal mounting like the 8436. That might look good mounted above the blade running front to back? (...) It appears that the two front cylinders work as an opposed pair ? if this is correct, you may only need to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)