 Technic / 14905
Re: System to allow pressure and vacuum for piston at the same time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Meyer wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Andrew,
  If you call LEGO customer service, they may replace your broken piston.

Even though it was my own clumsiness that was at fault? (I sort of... fell on
it, when it was part of a sailcar akin to Mario Ferrari's:
<http://www.marioferrari.org/dunarossa/dunarossa.html>)

Yes.  Even if you broke it due to clumsiness.

Kev