 Technic / 14904
Re: System to allow pressure and vacuum for piston at the same time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:44:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Andrew,
  If you call LEGO customer service, they may replace your broken piston.

Even though it was my own clumsiness that was at fault? (I sort of... fell on
it, when it was part of a sailcar akin to Mario Ferrari's:
<http://www.marioferrari.org/dunarossa/dunarossa.html>)

  Hey, thanks for the pressure/vacuum problem.  It was very interesting, and
there are still things to be figured out!

I always like to start enormous threads ;-) I remember one that I started on
.robotics in which I asked a simple question about RIS locking up, and it
sparked a hundred+ post debate about which language was best! Glad you enjoyed
the challenge.

Andrew Meyer