 Technic / 14889
Re: What the? Hydraulics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:08:13 GMT

Vineet, if I have been following the threads properly- the
breakthrough that may allow the use of hydraulics with Lego penumatic
components is the set up which takes out the implicit forth port so
you dont get squirting oil from your creations. It is bulky at
present- but a good start. It is at current being used for interesting
and sophisticated pneumatic circuits using vacuum as well as
compression.
--
Danny Staple MBCS
OrionRobots