 Technic / 14792
Re: Is there any incentive to buy set 8436...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:42:12 GMT

   Well, I’d say compare the 8436 to what preceded it, the 8462.

Not really. 8462 is awesome, and uses lots of studded technic bricks. The tow arm assembly is unique and never been used the same way in subsequent tecnic set.

Here’s a thought, you could use the wheels on the 8436 to build a longer version of the 8421!

Adr.

I can already do that using my 8479’s wheels, they’re the same (although white).

8436 still looks like a “meh” set.