 Technic / 14790
Re: Is there any incentive to buy set 8436...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stephane Simard wrote:
   (or any other 2004 technic sets) if I already have

    8421 Mobile Crane / Crane Truck
1884 elements, 0 figures, US$150, 2005
LEGO > TECHNIC > Building Toy

None of the 2004 technic set seem all that appealing to me... That plane with bionicle propellors is horrible.

8421 is the first technic set I got since 2003 and I have every big technic set released from 1977 until that year. I had previously sworn to stop buying new sets since the new grays, but 8421 gave me reason enough to break that oath.

Well, I’d say compare the 8436 to what preceded it, the 8462.

Here’s a thought, you could use the wheels on the 8436 to build a longer version of the 8421!

Adr.