 Technic / 14760
Re: Idea Books 8888 and 8889
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:08:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   When I was approx. 16 years, I built this (book 8889, pages 38-41). Lousy picture, I know (my dad didn’t want me to take a picture myself).
Trying to rebuild something without building instructions was always more challenging... ;-)
If I remember correct, I needed sets 8860, 8859 and 8848 to build this one.

Maarten

Very interesting. Thanks!

Keep em coming!