 Technic / 14751
  Idea Books 8888 and 8889

I recently acquired the two first Technic Idea books. The pictures included leave me hungry for more. Is there anyone here who has built the larger models AND took some pictures of them ? I would be anxious to see them (and any variation made to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Idea Books 8888 and 8889