 Technic / 14720
    Schematic for inchworm —Kevin L. Clague
   Hi, I've gotten into drawing schmeatics lately. I just finished a hairy one for a hexapod with three leg grouls (hex464). I decided to try something simpler so I drew up a schematic for my inchworm. I know Bob Kojima wanted to see this a few years (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Schematic for inchworm —Bob Kojima
   (...) Thanks Kevin! I still have this one put together. just cant bring myself to take it apart. i almost have enough switches to build another one of your creations. Though i have been quiet, i have been following all your recent post. very nice (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Schematic for inchworm —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Thanks Bob! I just started working on a large piston version of the locking legs that Hex565 uses. I want to build Hex464 next. Kev (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)