 Technic / 14727
Re: Schematic for inchworm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:30:46 GMT

At 11:48 AM 10/7/2005, you wrote:
Hi,
  I've gotten into drawing schmeatics lately.  I just finished a hairy
one for a
hexapod with three leg grouls (hex464).  I decided to try something
simpler so I
drew up a schematic for my inchworm.  I know Bob Kojima wanted to see this
a few
years ago.  Better late than never Bob?

Thanks Kevin!  I still have this one put together.  just cant bring myself
to take it apart.  i almost have enough switches to build another one of
your creations.  Though i have been quiet, i have been following all your
recent post.  very nice work on Hex565!

bob