 Technic / 14698
14697  |  14699
Subject:
Usage of hose 3mm diameter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:11:59 GMT

I'm wondering if this hose can be safely used in pneumatic switching
circuits or if it's thin inside diameter would restrict airflow somewhat.
I've got an idea where I might be tight on space around the valves, so I
wondered to myself if 3mm hose is usable in pneumatic circuits over short
distances or if there would be a better alternative?

I'd be a bit concerned if it had more tendency to pop off or break down
faster than it's bigger counterpart.

Any/all info greatly appreciated.

--
Cheers ...