 Technic / 14662
  Re: Download Problems With Video of Cable Shovel In Action

(...) Hello, I'm not sure what was causing problems with viewing the movie for some of you.. It works a lot better for me if I download the movie, then view it. It did not work when I tried to view it in the browser window. Hope that helps, Ben (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Download Problems With Video of Cable Shovel In Action

(...) That might explain why I had no difficulty - I *always* download first, then watch something, I am just too careful and would not like my browser being crashed by slightly awkward content.. Danny -- (URL) - Build Robots (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)