 Technic / 14646 (-5)
  Re: New technique: three position piston control

(...) Mark, Did I miss your answer on this? Kev (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help please: I'm trying to get two outputs from one shaft

(...) This is great stuff, and will probably work for my application. It's mechanically much simpler than a differential with rachets. Thanks!! (...) I think I can picture how that works: You have a 4-stud-long box with a shaft running lengthwise (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help please: I'm trying to get two outputs from one shaft

(...) Hi Tony, Here is something I put together real fast during my lunch break: (URL) The movies are quite big (4MB a piece) but they show clearly how this thing works... Notice that it works in any position as the mechanism is balanced. An other (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Help please: I'm trying to get two outputs from one shaft

I have one shaft that will be turned by a motor in either direction. And I want to get two different outputs, based on which direction the motor is turning. When the Input shaft turns clockwise, Output 1 turns and Output 2 does not. When the Input (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New technique: three position piston control

WOW you did it again!!! you keep amazes me, cool consept whit a center stop, (...) i was thinking about a center stop myself to make my creations more smootly and extending the combinations of piston movement, but i'm to busy whit my education so i (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact