 Technic / 14462
    pneumatic snake —Sigurd van Strakenburg
   this is my latest creation, a pneumatic snake :) insprired by the creations on this website (URL) snake uses a simpel pneumatic schema. just 3 groups of 2 pistons when you numbering the pistons from 1 to 6 from head to tail number 1 and 4 are linked (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: pneumatic snake —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Sigurd, While I rarely build with wheels, I admire your snake a lot. Elegant simplicity! Congratulations! Kevin (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: pneumatic snake —Sigurd van Strakenburg
   (...) thanks kevin :) i don't uses wheels in much of my creations to (only in the leg sturcture like in my quad 343), but it gives the snake smooth, natural and fast movement. so i thougt it would be time to uses them :) sigurd (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)