 Technic / 14441
    Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) No plates, but the studded beams are chosen for the superior strength they provide. (...) No, and this is a problem. SSClagorpion 2 will have all the legs have the same sweep, *but* the body will not be rectangular. I've been trying to avoid (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long) —Steve Hassenplug
     (...) Yes, I was just going to suggest shocks to push feet out. It would create a knee, to bend in and out as it walks. Steve (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long) —Sigurd van Strakenburg
   (...) you don't need a rectangular body when you used elbow extention like i did in my hexapod, the front leg's contracts whane it's sweep back and extend when it sweep's forward so the front legs can stay where the are, on the front of the body :) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)