 Technic / 1442
Re: LEGO Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:55:43 GMT

I just ordered some pneumatics from S@H and Michael is correct that the 5110
set is discontinued and they do still have 5108 pistons.  I also got several
5117 compressor pump kits. No mention was made that 5117 would be discontinued.

Dave

In lugnet.technic, Michael Brenner writes:
In lugnet.technic, Kurt Raschke writes:
Could someone please explain the basic components of the pneumatic system

-Kurt

Hi all
I just thought I would let everyone know if you don't already. Lego is no
longer producing service packs for pneumatic parts. I guess that would mean
no more pneumatic technic sets.
The last place to get parts is pitsco. They cost  much more than lego shop
at home. the cheapest set that you can get a piston in, is the pneumatic
circuit set which costs fifteen bucks after shipping.
I called lego last week and ordered three pistons and they still had them,so
anyone who needs a couple may want to try and get one or two. They had sold
out of the pump and valve.
I hope I'm not  passing on old news.
Mike Brenner