 Technic / 1432
Re: LEGO Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:41:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Kurt,
This is one of the best sites I have found
which handles pneumatics... give it a shot.

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~cssoh/primer.htm

Tom

In lugnet.technic, Kurt Raschke writes:
Could someone please explain the basic components of the pneumatic system
parts?  I am rather confused by the parts, and I've seen no FAQ or tutorial.
Also, how can they be integrated into the LEGO Mindstorms kits, if at all?
I think that I've seen plans for some kind of motorised compressor, though I
don't know how that fits in to the whole pneumatics system.

-Kurt