 Technic / 14365 (-5)
  Re: Avoiding motor stalls

Update: there are now two motors driving this thing. They each have an 8 tooth gear that turn a 40-tooth gear placed between them -- instant torque, but less output speed. I put another 40-tooth gear on the same axle as that one and connect that (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) Could they be for the alternate model? I only have one set and its staying built for a while so I haven't looked at the alternate. JB (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) Took me six hours to build this beast (I always had a rate of ~300 parts per hour when it comes to Technic models). I’m 100% sure I’d followed the building instructions correctly, and in fact have a perfect and fully functional crane truck. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: RC Hail-Fire

(...) Naah, I tried to keep it simple. i saw a few things in your online contraptions called "adder/subtractor". I figured the concept in the hail-fire with two differentials is similar. I built it smart first time around. I put in z24 as driving (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  MOC: Gantry Crane

I built this a fair while ago, but never posted it anywhere. Click the pic. (URL) Enjoy!! ROSCO (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact