 Technic / 14337
  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) Hi Vineet. In what way did you atached the extra tubes (there were a few cm of back and blue tubing left over after I cut the size I needed - I assume you are referring to those). Thanks, Gyl (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) I will make an assumption (not always a good idea) and say the 2 unused cylinder retract ports should be hooked together with 2 legs of a Tee, then the third leg of the Tee attaced to the unused port on the pneumatic switch. Every other (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) Thanks, I did do that and it works so so, but not great (I stil have to very carefully partially open the switch so it leaks slowly) but certainly better than before. What's wierd is that there is actually an extra tee in the set, although not (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)