 Technic / 1431
    LEGO Pneumatics —Kurt Raschke
   Could someone please explain the basic components of the pneumatic system parts? I am rather confused by the parts, and I've seen no FAQ or tutorial. Also, how can they be integrated into the LEGO Mindstorms kits, if at all? I think that I've seen (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Pneumatics —Tom Fought
     Kurt, This is one of the best sites I have found which handles pneumatics... give it a shot. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

         Re: LEGO Pneumatics (compressor application) —Adam Tucker
     That is a great site for basic set-up, but what about a compressor application. What are the ways of establishing an electrical/mechanical means of operation? (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Pneumatics —Michael Brenner
   (...) Hi all I just thought I would let everyone know if you don't already. Lego is no longer producing service packs for pneumatic parts. I guess that would mean no more pneumatic technic sets. The last place to get parts is pitsco. They cost much (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Pneumatics —David C. Pyatt
   I just ordered some pneumatics from S@H and Michael is correct that the 5110 set is discontinued and they do still have 5108 pistons. I also got several 5117 compressor pump kits. No mention was made that 5117 would be discontinued. Dave (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)