 Technic / 14211
Re: genuinemodels.com down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 00:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Is Jennifer's website down?

Yes, it looks like the Telepresence site is down.

I'm looking for the page describing getting
concentric shafts through a turntable.  Really, I'm looking for any way to
accomplish concentric shafts (3 would be great) in as small a space as possible.
Any ideas?

I think most 3 shaft implementations involve a differential
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6573 passing through the centre of a large
technic turntable http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=2856c01 and an
axle through the centre of the diff (that is how Jen did it IIRC).

2 concentric shafts can be done several ways - there are 3 different combos of
the above parts, plus the possibility of using the 16 tooth clutch gear
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6542 and probably many I haven't thought of.

HTH

ROSCO