 Technic / 14179
Re: Why do you torture Technic enthusiasts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 16:48:51 GMT

Street Bike 8420 was available at Columbus, Ohio TRU when I went there
yesterday.

Also
4883 Gear Grinders
4884 Wild Hunters
4888 Underwater Exploration
7243 Construction Site
7249 xxl crane (I thought this was Shop at Home exclusive ?)
7344 Dump Truck
8649 Nitro Menace (cool lime green racer)
8651 Jumping Giant