 Technic / 14087
Re: Crawler Treads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:43:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
Wish answered.

   That's actually the same package that this
   thread started off with.  I think the question
   is not just to find treads, but to find them
   at something approaching economy.  I'm hoping
   to get them in enormous superbulk at such a
   time as they (inevitably) show up in LL PaB
   mixes, as all parts in current production tend
   to sooner or later.

   Oh, how I wish I'd bought fifty or sixty more
   packs back in 2001 when they found the European
   parts-pack cache...sigh.  58 links (I think)
   for $5.

   LFB