 Technic / 14028
Re: Crawler Treads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:43:00 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell wrote:
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=7258_1&v=z>

Anyone else see this? Looks like a good set for parts.

   It has seventy of the tread links, 71 if
   you include the supernumerary one.  At $30
   ($24 if you find a 20% off sale) you're
   effectively paying $10 over the price for
   an equivalent number of DACTA tread links.

   I'd rather have these, though again, the
   color issue severely attenuates its value
   to me.  I'd pretty much just be buying it
   for the treads and the various blue pieces.
   The two Wookiees might realize the entire
   remaining $10.

   LFB