 Technic / 14029
    Re: Crawler Treads —Danny Staple
   I can imagine there being a glut of wookie figures on bricklink while many builders buy these for their treads. The lack of these has limited the possibilities for GBC and robot designs for too long - so I may buy a few boxes. It would be great if (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Crawler Treads —Andrew G. Meyer
   Wish answered. Deep link: (URL) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Crawler Treads
      Thanks Andrew, it looks like those in the UK have to order these through commotion - pitsco only ship some items over here, although I think it is more to with TLC rules than anything else. It is a shame you dont see these items on the shop@home (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Crawler Treads —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) That's actually the same package that this thread started off with. I think the question is not just to find treads, but to find them at something approaching economy. I'm hoping to get them in enormous superbulk at such a time as they (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)