 Technic / 1400
  Alternative construction with 8445 Indy car

Hello, I have a 8445 technic set. I have build the 3rd altanative construction (4 wheels and steering wheel) and I want to build the top shown in the instruction book, but the picture is so small. Anybody got a larger picture, so I can see how the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Alternative construction with 8445 Indy car

Hi Lars. Did you get any private replies on this? Did you find any help? I have the mentioned alternative model standing built in my office, with the top you're mentioning. It looks like the picture in the 8445 building instructions, but it is of (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Alternative construction with 8445 Indy car

I'm interested. Did you have to use any extra parts, or just the parts from the set? (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Alternative construction with 8445 Indy car

On purpose, I only used parts from the set. I had to use a few not-so-lego-cool solutions to get spacing and placing right, but that's just the MOC spirit I guess.. The finished model looks OK on the outside though. Jepsen Ron Sedlmeyer skrev i (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.technic)