 Technic / 1400
1399  |  1401
Subject:
Alternative construction with 8445 Indy car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:45:58 GMT

Hello,

I have a 8445 technic set. I have build the 3rd altanative construction
(4 wheels and steering wheel) and I want to build the top shown in
the instruction book, but the picture is so small. Anybody got a larger
picture, so I can see how the top of the car is build.

Yours
Lars Gertsen - Denmark