 Technic / 13995
Re: Miniland scale Tiller fire truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Jacub Maur wrote:
This is a 1/20th scale (miniland scale) 1968 American la France open air
“Tiller” aerial fire truck. A couple of the details have been altered since
Lego does not always match the real world.

I wouldn't give it a second thought. Your solutions were incredibly
imaginative. I saw this today and flipped through the whole Brickshelf
folder.  It was an absolute delight to see such a great looking model.  Just
what I needed today. :)

<www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=123356>

-- [Snipped]... many amazing details that were captured in this model. If you
   haven't already, it's well worth clicking on the link above and checking
   out Jacub's work. --

My apologies for replying to my own post.  But somehow I messed up the link to
Jacub's folder above.  Here it is again.  I just don't want it getting lost in
the shuffle.  It's definitely worth taking time to look at:

Regards,
Allan B