 Technic / 13994
Re: Miniland scale Tiller fire truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jacub Maur wrote:
   This is a 1/20th scale (miniland scale) 1968 American la France open air “Tiller” aerial fire truck. A couple of the details have been altered since Lego does not always match the real world.

I wouldn’t give it a second thought. Your solutions were incredibly imaginative. I saw this today and flipped through the whole Brickshelf folder. It was an absolute delight to see such a great looking model. Just what I needed today. :)

   www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=123356

-- Snipped... many amazing details that were captured in this model. If you haven’t already, it’s well worth clicking on the link above and checking out Jacub’s work. --

   Any questions just write.

Are you bringing it to The Hobby Show this year? I really hope I get a chance to see this one in person. I’ve been a fan of your fire apparatus since I met you, but this one is by far my favorite of yours. I love how you’ve built the ‘essence’ of this era of truck. I feel like I could sit down and watch a rerun of ‘Emergency’ and a truck like this would arrive on scene. :)

Thanks for sharing this model with us!

Best regards,
Allan B.
The LEGO Builder’s Guide