 Technic / 13958
  best hummer out there

I just saw this guy's Lego hummer, and it looks great! (URL) Finn post on these boards? If so, then Finn, you have built the best hummer model out there (no offense to you other hummer builders). I like the color scheme, the doors and other fancy (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

I Agree. This thing is some serious ownage. Perfect representation of a Hummer H1. But there are also many good Hummer H2 models out there. (Including mine :) ) I will be posting it sometime soon... But this certainly is the best Hummer H1 model out (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

Do you know what piece is used for the grill? Thanks. (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

(...) I think there are some of these: (URL) fence pieces aligned with the studs, with black plates fixed to them (studs through the gratings), and tiles underneath of course. Two black plates in each side of a fence piece is exactly 2 studs wide (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: best hummer out there

(...) I'm fairly certain it was one of these, but which one I can't fully say: (URL) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

(...) I think the top and bottom lips are just standard jumper tiles and the grill itself is just 1x2 tiles, one on top of the other, laying on their side. The fact that the grill is exactly the same hight as the 2x2 circular tile headlights (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

(...) Steve- What's a 'jumper tile'? (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

(...) That one got me when I first heard it... it's this piece: (URL) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: best hummer out there

(...) FYI, its also called a Jumper Plate. Ben (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)