 Technic / 13958
13957  |  13959
Subject:
best hummer out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:40:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just saw this guy's Lego hummer, and it looks great!

Does Finn post on these boards? If so, then Finn, you have built the best hummer
model out there (no offense to you other hummer builders). I like the color
scheme, the doors and other fancy things. My only questions concern the
powerplant and drive.

Does this vehicle have an engine (just like the hummer's powerplant)? And is it
four-wheel drive with three differentials?