 Technic / 13953
  Large Technic Tracks?

I have seen these very large tracks on several models. I am wondering if they are still available, and if so, where? Example of these tracks is at: (URL) Meyer (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

(...) They look like the tracks off of a Tonka toy bulldozer. Here is the link to their website. (URL) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

(...) OK, but the same tracks are on the MOC "New Excavator." They certainly do look like Lego parts. Andrew Meyer (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

(...) (URL) appears they came in the Cyber Master set: (URL) Along with a really spiffy Frame (URL) the Bricklink part numbers all match (even the x428) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

(...) Those tracks from peeron.com appear to be totally different tracks than are on the new excavator (was anyone wanting those same tracks?). The ones on my new excavator are from an RC set, and the ones on my bulldozer are from a $12 tonka (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

Yes - I can confirm these- I have these parts. Annoyingly - they are not in the LDraw parts cat yet. I have been working on a 32090 dat though - as that frame comes in very handy. The tracks also come with a set of spools: (URL) tracks dont work as (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

(...) That's what I found too ((URL) But the traction is much better than with Technic Link Tread ((URL) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

(...) In my experience, there are several criteria regarding good vs. bad traction with these tracks. If you have a creation that needs to use the tracks to operate separately to steer, the friction sideways must also be addressed. There needs to be (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)