 Technic / 13931
13930  |  13932
Subject:
piece count
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:20:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was just roaming the internet, and I saw a preview of the new LEgo Technic
Crane, and it must be a very big if not the biggest set so far. It has over 1800
pieces! Here's where I found the piece count:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/article2.asp?i=89838

This site also gives info about the other sets that will be released later this
year. (Only 5 more months to go!)