 Technic / 13930
Re: Civil Lego Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 03:42:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Simon Bennett wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
   Besides bridges, are there any ways to use Legos in Civil design? Are there many builders that do so? Has anyone ever built a working Lego dam or utility system? What about complicated roadway designs? TLC has road plates, but has anyone ever build a “cloverleaf” intersection or an urban interchange out of Legos?

There are a number of big bridges out there.

For bridge studies, you can’t go past Adrian Egli.

ROSCO

Hi Rosco.

The way he uses flat bricks to make the asphalt is impressive. He must have spent a lot of money on those pieces. The curved bridge (curved according to the plan view) is also impressive. The guardrails look very realistic. How is your crane coming along?

You will be happy to know that I have not been butchering any Legos lately. I am trying to keep my word.

Nathan