 Technic / 13896
  Assistance/Ideas please. Scorpion infrastructure

I am looking for suggestions. I have been working long and hard on my Pneumatic Scorpion. The legs are solid (I think) The tail- I need more parts to finish. I have to come up with another 30 or so pneumatic switches.. these are all easy enough, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Assistance/Ideas please. Scorpion infrastructure

(...) I've been focusing on the long neglected LPub and LSynth. So SSClagorpion is not too far along. (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)