 Technic / 13891
13890  |  13892
Subject:
My friend Zoli
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:10:11 GMT

Zoltan Schuzter is only 16 or 17 years old and builds as good as any of us.  He is from Hungary and TLC needs to hire him!   Here is the link to his brickshelf folders. He will get a lugnet account as soon as he is old enough. I told him that if he is this smart now he will probably take over the world when he is my age!  (He gave me permission to give out this Information)

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Zoli