 Technic / 13804
  Re: Radial Engine (and V8 crankshaft)

Hey all, (second attempt to post due to virus eating bandwidth) Here is an idea i've been playing with for a while during my first super car developement. (URL) It has four possitions on the crank and the engine block can be 8 studs in length. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Radial Engine (and V8 crankshaft)

(...) I don't think it should be a major problem either, because the angle of the cylinder blocks on those mounts is wrong for a V8 anyway ;) (...) That could be a problem in shorter vehicles, but not insurmountable, I think. (...) Looks great - (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Lego Engines

(...) Here is the evolution ! (...) It only took a week or so but i got it to work !!! Unfortunately the mount itself is four studs long on each end, but that shouldn't matter putting it in this: (URL) To keep Crowkillers happy, it's studless ! To (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)