 Technic / 13742
Re: John Deere Forwarder 1710D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:34:08 GMT

Wow!

That things is amazing!

I especially like the rotation and "hinges" for the claw mechanism and the
extending boom.

The steering systems looks solid, I've failed quite a few attempts on creating
one of those in the past. Will certainly look at your MOC the next time for a
few hints :)

The suspension was icing on the cake.

Well done, hope to see more from you in the future!

Best regards,
/Tobbe http://www.lotek.nu/