 Technic / 13680
    Re: Helicopter —Pierrick Puchois
   Hi Ross and many thanks for your support ! I also thought about using specific Technic "swashplate", but I concluded as you did : collective control could'nt be achieved because of friction. So keeping the large technic turntable was the best way... (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Helicopter —Mark Bellis
   (...) I have used the Technic swashplate in a 1:20 scale Apache helicopter, including collective and differential pitch control. The scale is about right for Technic figures. I modded the splined ball by filing the axle hole a bit so that it would (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)