 Technic / 13654
    John Deere Forwarder 1710D —John Fors
   All, I am pleased to announce a summary of a John Deere Forwarder I built over a year ago - but havent been able to post it until now. Approx 30 different views of the design posted on Brickshelf. See link below (URL) The pictures start with the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: John Deere Forwarder 1710D —Tobbe Arnesson
   Wow! That things is amazing! I especially like the rotation and "hinges" for the claw mechanism and the extending boom. The steering systems looks solid, I've failed quite a few attempts on creating one of those in the past. Will certainly look at (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: John Deere Forwarder 1710D —John Fors
   (...) There is just something with these articulated vehicles that is extra cool... BTW - my next project...it will be a large scale design... (URL) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: John Deere Forwarder 1710D —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Great! I've bought a metal toy replica of a wheel loader (Volvo, forgot the model) and have made a few attempts but nothing more at the moment. /T (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)