 Technic / 13652
  Two new mountain bikes

Hi folks, Finally got around to photographing 2 more mountain bikes: (URL) 1. (URL) A full suspension bike> not really modelled after any bike in particular, although the front suspension is 'borrowed' from BMW's motorcycles. However, fully (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Two new mountain bikes

(...) Hi John (...) Thanks for sharing, it's always great pleasure to see new design (and good pictures that make galleries comfortable to see). It's a bit off-topic but you have put an animated picture of a W8 engine at the same time in your (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Two new mountain bikes

Fresh models, yo. I've seen those christini bikes for sale in philadelphia. with many years as a bicycle salesperson, i know crap when i see it, and a 2 wheeldrive bike for an xc application is a little ridiculous. your models rock, though, (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Two new mountain bikes

(...) Thank you Didier - glad you liked them. As you may have noticed, I am still trying to figure out how to make the best use of my new camera, and how to take good pictures of LEGO models :) (...) I'm glad you noticed! Well, right now it is ONLY (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Two new mountain bikes

Very nice, I have a BMW R1100GS with that type of suspension. I have been planning a Lego version for awhile, I just never seem to have time to build it. Here is a like to a two wheel drive motorcycle conversion that some might find interesting. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two new mountain bikes

Cool! That BMW suspension does exist on some real MTB's but you kknow that already right? Not to fond of the pedals and the saddle is not very accurate I'm afraid. Barends is not that common on full suspension bikes either, but that comes down to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)