 Technic / 1356
Re: Best TECHNIC set to date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:31:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

adam tucker wrote in message ...
I was wondering what people thought was the most inventive, accurate,
challenging, & enjoyable technic lego set made to date.
My thoughts surround the "Shuttle" set, for a set with no pnuematics the feats
it accomplishes are quite impressive!

I think to be fair you would have to divide the models into classes - for
instance "best large/medium/small set - car/noncar".  My vote for "best large
set, noncar" also goes to the shuttle; I especially like the shifting
transmission used to select which function is driven by the motor.  "Best medium
set,
noncar" is definitely the Destroyer Droid, which is all the more impressive
because it contains no gears and no studs!  But I could understand if one
took exception to the plethora of rubber bands on the droid.

peace,
Chris Jeris