 Technic / 13391
    Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —David Arnon
   (...) I asked the same question 3 years ago: (URL) The link in the answer I got is now dead but if I remember correctly it was related to pick-a-brick or something similar - apparently you could get those parts in LegoLand in various colors. - David (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —Avi Parvin
   (...) Hi David, The link in your question refers to the Bricklink shop from which I got these parts. I would like to have more of this color, which is the reason for bringing up this issue. Avi Parvin (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        RE: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —William Howard
   I know the seller in question, and I can almost guarentee that those came from a Red Letter Day at LegoLand Windsor, and hence, if there are no more listed there will be no more for sale William -----Original Message----- From: (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)