 Technic / 13391
Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:09:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Avi Parvin wrote:
A while ago I’ve purchased two "Pneumatic Pump Small" in Bricklink
(<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x191c01>), in _light-gray_ color
(real Lego color, not painted). The seller could not provide me any detail
regarding the source of these parts. Does anyone have an idea which set
contains this color?

Thanks,

Avi Parvin

I asked the same question 3 years ago:
<http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=7536>

The link in the answer I got is now dead but if I remember correctly it was
related to pick-a-brick or something similar - apparently you could get those
parts in LegoLand in various colors.

- David