 Technic / 13401
RE: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 17:27:14 GMT

I know the seller in question, and I can almost guarentee that those came
from a Red Letter Day at LegoLand Windsor, and hence, if there are no more
listed there will be no more for sale

William

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Avi Parvin
Sent: 01 January 2005 17:20
To: lugnet.technic@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small"

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Avi Parvin wrote:
A while ago I've purchased two "Pneumatic Pump Small" in Bricklink
(<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x191c01>), in _light-gray_ • color
(real Lego color, not painted). The seller could not provide me any • detail
regarding the source of these parts. Does anyone have an idea which set
contains this color?

Thanks,

Avi Parvin

I asked the same question 3 years ago:
<http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=7536>

The link in the answer I got is now dead but if I remember correctly it • was
related to pick-a-brick or something similar - apparently you could get • those
parts in LegoLand in various colors.

- David

Hi David,

The link in your question refers to the Bricklink shop from which I got
these
parts. I would like to have more of this color, which is the reason for
bringing
up this issue.

Avi Parvin